1. Classification: The products are divided into two types: wire-inserted embossed glass and wire-inserted polished glass; according to thickness, they are divided into 6mm, 7mm, and 10mm; according to grade, they are divided into excellent, first-class and qualified products. The product size is generally not less than 600mm×400 mm, and not more than 2000mm×1200mm.
2. Technical requirements:
① Wire mesh requirements: The metal wire mesh and metal wire mesh used for wired glass are divided into two types: ordinary steel wire and special steel wire. The ordinary steel wire is directly above 0.4mm, and the diameter of special steel wire is above 0.3mm. The wire mesh glass is made of treated spot welded wire mesh.
② Size and thickness deviation: size deviation, the allowable deviation of length and width is ±4.0mm. The allowable deviation of thickness meets the requirements of Table 1.
③ Curvature: Wired embossed glass should be within 1.0%; Wired polished glass should be within 0.5%. Protruding glass edges, notches, and skewed glass edges must not exceed 6mm in height, and deviated dimensions must not exceed 4mm. Only one notch is allowed in a piece of glass, and the depth of the notch shall not exceed 6mm.
④ Appearance quality: The appearance quality of the product should meet the requirements of Table 2 below.
Household products made of glass are beautiful, but they must be taken care of. The following are several maintenance methods summarized by experienced people:
1. Do not hit the glass surface forcefully at ordinary times. To prevent scratches on the glass surface, it is best to lay a tablecloth.
2. For daily cleaning, wipe it with a wet towel or newspaper. If it is stained, you can wipe it off with a towel dipped in beer or warm vinegar. Avoid cleaning with a strong acid or alkaline solution.
3. Once the patterned frosted glass is dirty, it can be removed with a toothbrush dipped in detergent and wipe it in circular motions along the pattern. In addition, you can also drop some kerosene on the glass or use chalk dust and gypsum powder to moisten the glass and dry it, then wipe it with a clean cloth or cotton, so that the glass is clean and bright.
4. The glass furniture is best placed in a relatively fixed place, do not move back and forth at will; to place objects steadily, heavy objects should be placed at the bottom of the glass furniture to prevent the furniture from overturning due to unstable center of gravity.
5. Using plastic wrap and a damp cloth sprayed with detergent can also "regenerate" the glass that is often stained with oil. First, spray the cleaner on the glass, and then paste the plastic wrap to soften the solidified oil stains. After ten minutes, tear off the plastic wrap and wipe with a damp cloth. If there are handwritings on the glass, rub it with a rubber soak in water, and then wipe it with a damp cloth; if there is paint on the glass, wipe it with cotton dipped in hot vinegar; wipe the glass with a clean dry cloth dipped in alcohol to make it as bright as crystal.