1、 Performance difference
Color glazed glass:
1. It is cheaper and easier to install than other materials such as brick, stone or wood.
2. Various colors and patterns (generally customized according to customers' requirements), with a wide range of choices. In a curtain wall component, it can be compared to other glass or matched colors.
3. the colored glass can be installed on the supporting structure.
4. It has the characteristics of non absorption, non permeability and easy cleaning.
5. The color glaze is an inorganic color glaze made of the same glass material, which will not fade or peel off, so the original color is consistent with the service life of the building.
6. Glass is easy to accept non rigid adhesive used to isolate the spandrel and back.
7. The glaze can absorb and reflect part of the solar energy, with energy saving effect.
8. It can be used for coating, interlayer, synthetic hollow and other composite processing to obtain special properties for other purposes.
9. After tempering, the product has good mechanical properties, impact resistance and thermal shock resistance, with higher safety.
1. Water resistance, acid and alkali resistance.
2. Use environmental protection coating, health and safety.
3. Strong adhesion, not easy to fall off.
4. Excellent antiskid performance.
5. Strong UV resistance and color aging resistance.
6. Strong color selectivity.
7. Strong weather resistance and structural adhesive compatibility.
8. Strong stain resistance, easy to clean.
2、 Other differences
Colored glaze: it is sprayed / painted / printed with inorganic glaze, then baked at 620-720 high temperature, and fused with the glass body.
Paint baking: spray / paint / print with organic / inorganic pigment mixed with organic polymer, and then bake at 100-150 ℃.
The glaze composition of colored glaze glass is almost the same as that of glass itself. After completion, it is integrated with glass, and the service life is consistent with that of glass itself.
Paint glass material is fundamentally different from glass, but it is physically attached to the glass surface.